- pray a prayer of surrender to Jesus every day, putting all you are and have at his disposal
- try to see others as Jesus does, and treat them as though they were Jesus
- learn to live fully in the moment, not wasting effort by worrying about the past or the future
- learn to trust God fully for all of your needs, and for all of the difficulties you face Let go of the burdens you are carrying and let him carry them
- realize you have been blessed to be a blessing. Give freely of what you have to help others
- Put yourself in circumstances where you will fail without God's help
- live each day as though it is your last. It might be...
In conclusion, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Do not rely on your own understanding. In all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." (Proverbs 3:5,6)